MORE ABOUT ME
I'm a Raleigh based photographer that is madly in love with photography. Secondly, I'm a father, husband, and lover of life. I'm truly blessed to have such a wonderful family that supported and encouraged me to further pursue my passion and to start my photography business.
There are many photographers that can take a picture but for me it is about the emotional response and journey in creating an image. I believe that everyone deserves beautiful images of their big day. I focus on capturing candid moments and natural expression on your wedding day. Our approach is to create fine art photography; photography that can stand the test of time. Nothing excites me more than working with clients to capture their beautiful moments to create authentic works of art. My number one goal, regardless of a wedding or portrait session, is to ensure my clients have fun and have an enjoyable experience.
I would love to spend some with you to get to know you better and discuss all the amazing details of your wedding day. I enjoy meeting new couples and learning about their story. My goal is to provide a peace of mind so you can enjoy your wedding day as I document.
INTERESTING THINGS ABOUT ME
- I have been photographing for over 10 years
- I’ve been married for 18 years to my amazing wife, Curtistina
- I’m a proud dad of one son
- I want people to feel something when they see my work
- I’m a certified gym rat. The gym is my second home
- I love independent movies and documentaries
- I’m an introvert…until I get behind the camera
- Black Bride
- Borrowed and Blue
- Weddings Magazine
- Forever Bridal Featured Pro